Amazon Prime is one of the most popular subscription services, with tens of millions of members. Prime members already enjoy unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping on more than 20 million items, unlimited streaming of tens of thousands of popular movies and TV episodes through Prime Instant Video and access to more than 500,000 books to borrow for free with the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library. Now, Amazon Prime is getting even better—introducing Prime Music.
“We are thrilled to have Syntax Creative as a launch partner, and we look forward to this new chapter in the history of Amazon Music. This is a great benefit for our customers, and it is amplified with the inclusion of Syntax’s content.” said Matt Epstein, Sr. Content Acquisition Manager at Amazon MP3.
What Prime Music means for Prime members:
- Your music collection just got a lot bigger—for free with Prime:Over a million songs from artists like Daft Punk, P!nk, Bruno Mars, Blake Shelton, The Lumineers, Bruce Springsteen and Madonna, and hundreds of Prime Playlists, are now available for streaming and offline playback at no additional cost to your Prime membership, with new music added all the time.
- Your mix. Your music: Mix Prime Music songs with your own personal music collection to create the library you’ve always wanted.
- You be the DJ or let us be the DJ—it’s your choice: Build the perfect playlist by choosing songs you already love or songs you just discovered through Amazon’s personalized recommendations. Or, just sit back and listen to one of our hundreds of Prime Playlists designed for all types of genres, occasions, artists, moods and activities, like “Feel Good Country,” “Bad Boy Rock,” “Beards & Baristas: Indie Beats,” “Hip-Hop Workout,” “’90s One-Hit Wonders,” and many others.
- No interruptions from ads: Enjoy an ad-free listening experience with unlimited skips and repeat plays.
- Listen where you want: Enjoy Prime Music on Kindle Fire HD/HDX, iOS, Android, PC, Mac and any Web browser.
- Take it offline: Download your favorite songs and Prime Playlists for offline playback on mobile devices. With offline playback, you can enjoy your music wherever you are—and you can avoid costly data plan charges.
Prime members in the U.S. can start listening to Prime Music today. Kindle Fire HD/HDX devices will get Prime Music in an automatic, over-the-air update. Customers can also download the latest Amazon Music app in the Android and iOS app stores.
Syntax Creative, based in San Diego, California, is one of the top independent digital distributors, design firms and marketing agencies that represents more than 100 content creators. Their clientele includes Central South, Answers In Genesis, Pinecastle Records, Crossroads Music, Canon Press, Collision Records, Humble Beast, Standard Publishing, among others. To learn more, visit: www.syntaxcreative.com.
Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by three principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon.