“Take My Cup”
RECORD LABEL:Old Bear Records
“Take My Cup” is one of the handful of songs Andrew wrote weekly for the first few months of a wandering. It’s a bit more of a personal prayer than a collective cry. It was, and is, still his attempt to offer some lines to help us feel less alone, and to help us find peace.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 8x Dove Award-nominated singer-songwriter, producer, author and television/podcast host.
- Greer’s critically-lauded Tune My Heart and Angel Band recordings have featured collaborations with some of the top names in Christian, Gospel and bluegrass.
- As an author, Greer’s titles include Transcending Mysteries: Who is God, and What Does He Want from Us? co-written with Dove Award-winning artist Ginny Owens; as well as Winds of Heaven, Stuff of Earth: Spiritual Conversations Inspired by the Life and Lyrics of Rich Mullins.
- Serves as host, director and co-producer of the K-LOVE On Demand series Empty Stage with Andrew Greer, featuring such notable guests as Dennis Quaid, CeCe Winans, and Blessing Offor.
- Co-created and co-hosts the popular television and streaming series Dinner Conversations with Mark Lowry and Andrew Greer. Since its debut at the top of Apple's Religion & Spirituality Video Podcast charts in 2017, the series has garnered more than a million streams to date.