Following up their Feb. 2020 full-length album, Appalachian Worship (Song Garden), the young and talented foursome hailing from the hills of West Virginia and North Carlina known as Chosen Road are now set to deliver new LP, Appalachian Hymns (Song Garden, Nov. 12). Where the modern-turned-acoustic vibe of ‘Worship’ left off, ‘Hymns’ picks up with a collection of some of the most staple and traditional songs of the Christian faith—all flawlessly executed in a warm, inviting acoustic timbre.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Traveling full-time, Chosen Road presents their music and message in churches, fairs, festivals, and other venues over two hundred and fifty times per year.
- To date, they have shared this experience with millions as they have traveled across the US, Scotland, France, and Ireland.
- At the Cross
- Brethren We Have Met to Worship
- How Beautiful Heaven Must Be
- Send the Light
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
- O What a Glad Day
- My Savior's Love
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- Nothing But The Blood of Jesus
- It Is Well with My Soul
- Are You Washed in the Blood
- Be Thou My Vision