I Was There
The song “Stealing My Joy” was written with the desire to encourage and uplift the listener in moments of discouragement and loss. Reminding them that no matter what, no one can rob them of the joy of the Lord. The album I Was There takes you on an introspective journey. Through it, Knaladeus discusses various personal trials, while paying homage to his hometown of Harrisburg, PA.
Knaladeus has made a name for himself in the Orlando underground hip-hop scene. His refreshing story-telling and witty wordplay bring listeners to his world. But his message is a serious one. He wants them to know that there’s more to life than what is seen on the outside.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Hailing from Harrisburg, PA and now resides in Orlando, FL, bringing forth music of both his musical and spiritual influences.
- Conveying His lyrics from an introspective fashion, he was introduced to music by his father's love for soul, funk/jazz, and salsa.
- Has shared the stage with Cesar Comanche (Justus League), Big Pooh (Little Brother) and Cunning Linguist.
- Intro I Was There (feat. Anthony Maldonado Sr.)
- Time Lost (feat. Javy XI)
- Sumner Rd.
- Cause I Love Ya (feat. C4 Crotona)
- Follow You (feat. StefanOtto)
- Self Esteem (feat. Ackdavis)
- Show Grace (feat. C4 Crotona)
- Still Hopeful (feat. Datin)
- New Life
- Turn Around (feat. Selah the Corner)
- Stealing My Joy