The Brave, The Free. Vol. 1
RECORD LABEL:Menace Movement
GENRE:Christian, Hip Hop
“These Promises Hurt” is StefanOtto’s soul cry. It’s his attempt to describe the feeling of being in a season of experiencing God’s promises while also experiencing a measure of wounding. With God’s promises one would imagine joy and elation. But God promises to conform us to the likeness of His Son. What StefanOtto is learning is that there is no such thing as crossless Christianity. Even in a season of blessing we can experience “divine crucibles.” Or bear our own crosses as Christ followers. His promise to conform us to the image of His son can hurt at times and so can our promise to Him to faithful endure it.
The Brave, The Free. Vol 1 album is a declaration and a metaphorical flag in the ground by the people of God. It is a firm decision to continue to live by faith despite what our enemy says and does. A decision to not cower in fear and to live free from the systems of control of our adversary. We understand that our Heavenly Father is for us and with us and so we persevere by faith as The Brave, The Free.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Native of the Caribbean, moved to Miami and found hip hop.
- Has been gaining recognition for his refreshing storytelling and commanding stage presence.
- Deep spiritual conviction is evident in his songs.
- The Brave, The Free. (Intro)
- When Adam Bombed
- God Bless the Real
- Father, Strengthen My Feet (Ft. Jay Cabassa & Jes Norris)
- Cut My Strings (Ft. Datin)
- The Game (Ft. C4 Crotona)
- The Manifesto (Interlude)
- These Promises Hurt (Ft. Jes Norris)
- The Rebirth (Ft. Cephas & Knaladeus)