CHRIS JONES & THE NIGHT DRIVERS
“The Price of Falling”
RECORD LABEL:Mountain Home Music Company
“The Price of Falling” intimates the highs and lows of falling in love with an optimistic outlook. “One way or the other, it changes how your world looks, whether it’s your first crush or the more experienced version,” says Jones. He delivers a meditation on the uncertainty of new love over an insistent bluegrass beat.
Chris Jones is a storyteller who has long used acoustic music—mostly bluegrass, mostly original—as his medium. But whether it’s a wistful country ballad or a banjo-driven groove, one of his own or from the pen of a Music Row legend, the honesty and authenticity in his musical voice are—just like his warm, nuanced baritone itself—unmistakable.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Altogether, members of Chris Jones & The Night Drivers have won more than a dozen IBMA awards.
- Have recorded more than ten #1 songs.
- Had eight No. 1 songs from their last album, Make Each Second Last, an unprecedented milestone in Bluegrass radio.
- Chris Jones (lead vocals and guitar), Mark Stoffel (mandolin), Marshall Wilborn (bass) and Grace van’t Hof (banjo, ukulele, accordion, vocals)
- Steve Martin referred to the Night Drivers as “. . . some of the best players in bluegrass! Chris Jones’ voice is there with the great masters.”