RECORD LABEL:Stella Music
LOCATION:Kansas City, Missouri
“Better Days” simply shares that there are beautiful days of restoration and healing ahead as we walk together in unity and love. Look up and don’t lose heart because ‘Better Days’ are coming!
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 2005 Dove Award Winner -- “Traditional Gospel Album of the Year” for her project “A Tribute to Mahalia Jackson.”
- Acclaimed Pilgrim Journey released earlier this year debuted in the Top 10 on Apple Music’s Top Christian Albums chart.
- Author of two books and has been featured on numerous Television Events including “Feed the Children” and “Extreme Home Makeover.”
- Performed at numerous Billy and Franklin Graham Crusades, was among the official entertainers for the 98th National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in 2020; and made her Grand Ole Opry debut earlier this year.
- Sister of Michael Tait, of “dcTalk” and currently lead singer for “The Newsboys.”