Free to Love
RECORD LABEL:Stella Music
LOCATION:Kansas City, Missouri
Free To Love is deeply rooted in Lynda Randle’s personal observations of the world during Covid. It was increasingly marked by division and hatred. In response, she wanted to write songs that would re-center and remind us that as God’s children, we are to be one voice, one heart, one faith. The song “Free to Love” and the EP as a whole seeks to inspire faith, healing and unity in a world that often feels fractured.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- 2005 Dove Award Winner -- “Traditional Gospel Album of the Year” for her project “A Tribute to Mahalia Jackson.”
- Acclaimed Pilgrim Journey released earlier this year debuted in the Top 10 on Apple Music’s Top Christian Albums chart.
- Author of two books and has been featured on numerous Television Events including “Feed the Children” and “Extreme Home Makeover.”
- Performed at numerous Billy and Franklin Graham Crusades, was among the official entertainers for the 98th National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in 2020; and made her Grand Ole Opry debut earlier this year.
- Sister of Michael Tait, of “dcTalk” and currently lead singer for “The Newsboys.”