The Gift of Love
RECORD LABEL:Goodman Music
GENRE:Christmas, Southern Gospel
In anticipation of the Christmas season, we all long to be home with family. Vestal Goodman’s version of “I’ll Be Home For Christmas,” is smooth, jazzy, and purely homesick.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- An American gospel singer known for her work both as a solo artist and as a member of the Happy Goodman Family with her husband, Howard.
- Known for her ability to connect with audiences and bring them to their feet with her stirring renditions of gospel classics like "Amazing Grace" and "I'll Fly Away."
- Recorded more than 50 albums and won numerous awards, including the Dove Award for Female Vocalist of the Year in 1978 and 1984.
- Appeared on several television shows, including The Gospel Singing Jubilee and The PTL Club.
- Dubbed the “Queen of Gospel Music.”