CHRIS JONES & THE NIGHT DRIVERS
Pages in Your Hand
RECORD LABEL:Mountain Home Music Company
“Henderson Hill” is about Chris Jones’ late banjo-playing Uncle Bob. It’s about his love of the Finger Lakes region of New York State and is from his point of view. Although Henderson Hill doesn’t actually exist, Italy Hill in Yates County, NY is the location around which the song is based. This song intends to honor the man and the land he loved.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Altogether, members of Chris Jones & The Night Drivers have won more than a dozen IBMA awards.
- Have recorded more than ten #1 songs.
- Had eight No. 1 songs from their last album, Make Each Second Last, an unprecedented milestone in Bluegrass radio.
- Chris Jones (lead vocals and guitar), Mark Stoffel (mandolin), Marshall Wilborn (bass) and Grace van’t Hof (banjo, ukulele, accordion, vocals)
- Steve Martin referred to the Night Drivers as “. . . some of the best players in bluegrass! Chris Jones’ voice is there with the great masters.”