RECORD LABEL:Pinecastle Records
“My Picasso” is a song that honors the story of the most famous wild mustang in American history. Edgar Loudermilk first heard the tune written by Jerry Eicher and Rick Lang at the Brown County Bluegrass Festival. He knew immediately he wanted to record it and is so thankful that he did.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Has had a career playing with bluegrass greats like Rhonda Vincent and Marty Raybon, etc.
- He has had great success as a songwriter, with many songs being recorded by others artists topping the charts. ("Can't Live Live," was recorded by Rhonda Vincent & Daryl Singletary)
- “Lonesome Riverboat Blues,” reached #1 status on the Sirius XM Bluegrass Junction “Most Played” status for July, 2019; spent 12 weeks in the Top 20 of the Bluegrass Today Airplay Charts.
- The band currently includes Edgar Loudermilk (upright bass/lead & harmony vocals), Zack Autry (mandolin/lead & harmony vocals), Jamey Pittman (guitar/harmony vocals), Anthony Howell (banjo/harmony vocals).
- The Edgar Loudermilk Band tours coast-to-coast and throughout Canada.