“The Banks of the River”
RECORD LABEL:Pinecastle Records
“The Banks of the River” is a Gospel song written by Edgar Loudermilk and his band mate, Mandolin player, Zack Autry. They wanted to write an upbeat Gospel song that had the feel of an ‘Old Time Fiddle Banjo’ number. This track makes you want to tap your toes and worship at the same time.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Has had a career playing with bluegrass greats like Rhonda Vincent and Marty Raybon, etc.
- He has had great success as a songwriter, with many songs being recorded by others artists topping the charts. ("Can't Live Live," was recorded by Rhonda Vincent & Daryl Singletary)
- “Lonesome Riverboat Blues,” reached #1 status on the Sirius XM Bluegrass Junction “Most Played” status for July, 2019; spent 12 weeks in the Top 20 of the Bluegrass Today Airplay Charts.
- The band currently includes Edgar Loudermilk (upright bass/lead & harmony vocals), Zack Autry (mandolin/lead & harmony vocals), Jamey Pittman (guitar/harmony vocals), Anthony Howell (banjo/harmony vocals).
- The Edgar Loudermilk Band tours coast-to-coast and throughout Canada.