FORFEIT THEE UNTRUE
“Cremationem Jesus Lacrimam”
South African metal act Forfeit Thee Untrue, draws from an unbelievable spectrum of metallic styles including contemporary metal-core, sludgy doom metal and traditional death metal. Forfeit Thee Untrue’s debut full-length album, Cremationem Jesus Lacrimam — recorded with South African Metal Producer of the Year, Clinton Watts — and releases worldwide on April 1st, and is available for pre-order now.
Forfeit Thee Untrue wield a sprawling arsenal of metallic weaponry with which to combat contemporary complacency, annihilating the false and fake in an effort to striving for the real in every aspect of life.
Using brash, brutalizing heaviness contrasted against chilling calm, Forfeit Thee Untrue are a rebellious, riotous force, using a unique lyrical approach to ensnare listeners around the world.
- Let There Be Light
- The Mirror That Hates
- Seven (Part I)
- Fractured god (feat. Robyn Ferguson)
- Sermon Of A Dying Atheist
- Burning Of The Last Bible
- Lucifer’s Lullaby
- As The Wicked Wander (feat. Brandon Pratt)
- Cradled In Black Arms
- The Dagger Held By Mary
- Black & White (In A World Of Grey)
- Seven (Part II) (feat. Ryan Kirby)
- As The Wicked Wander (Alt. Version)
- Black & White (In A World Of Grey) (Radio Edit)