THE FARM HANDS
RECORD LABEL:Pinecastle Records
There’s no denying that this award-winning acoustic string band is bluegrass to the core. But in case you didn’t know, the Music City, USA-based and reso guitar phenom Tim Graves-led The Farm Hands have a new album. “I am so proud of the finished product. Working with Don Wayne Reno, Terry Eldredge, Jimmy Haynes, and Adam Haynes was a treat,” says Graves. This album came together in a supernatural way. Tim picked songs that he grew up listening to, like “Bluebirds Sing For Me” and “Pain in My Heart.”
It’s safe to say that Bluegrass DNA is something that runs deep within each member of the Farm Hands. The title pays tribute to multiple founding fathers of Bluegrass while showcasing how the tradition lives on through newer generations of pickers. Current member Don Wayne Reno is the son of the legendary Don Reno, while Terry Eldredge previously played with the Osborne Brothers and Jimmy Haynes has decades as an experienced musician. Pair all of that with Grand Ole Opry mainstay Tim Graves, and the result is a collection of music that sees traditional meets contemporary Bluegrass, plus some Gospel tunes along the way.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- The Farm Hands won Best Gospel Bluegrass Group at the 2019-20 Bluegrass Music Awards.
- Since 2010, The Farm Hands have amassed 70+ awards and multiple bluegrass charting songs.
- This talented group features veterans of the world famous Grand Ole Opry, GRAMMY Award winners, songwriters, and celebrated instrumentalists.
- Graves is the nephew of bluegrass hall-of-fame member Josh Graves who is credited with introducing the dobro as an instrument in bluegrass music.
- Blue Bird Sing for Me
- When the Vow Breaks
- Banjo Signal
- She's Gone, Gone, Gone (Alternate)
- She's Gone, Gone, Gone
- Bluegrass DNA
- Branded Wherever I Go
- Gonna Be Raining When I Die (Alternative)
- Gonna Be Raining When I Die
- Another Day
- With a Pain in My Heart
- Apple Trees & Honey Bees
- Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye (Alternative)
- Drinkin' My Baby Goodbye
- Don't Give Your Heart to a Rambler (Alternative)
- Don't Give Your Heart to a Rambler