Together We Can
For the 3x GRAMMY Award-nominee, marking her rounds collaborating amongst the industry’s elite is nothing new for Crystal Lewis. Her ’19 LP Rhapsody opened new doors and introduced her artistry to some of music’s heavy-hitters like songwriter Tony Guerrero and drummer Vinnie Colaiuta, to name a few. Her new project, Together We Can—primarily a jazz/R&B affair—is a duets effort featuring the likes of Tori Kelly, Nikki Leonti, Arturo Sandoval, Ty Herndon, Kate Flannery (I Can’t Help It), and much more!
KEY SELLING POINTS
- New full-length, Together We Can (expected mid-2022), features the likes of Tori Kelly, Kate Flannery (NBC's The Office), Arturo Sandoval, Ty Herndon, Ally Brooke (Fifth Harmony), and Nikki Leonti, to name a few.
- Her most recent projects, Rhapsody (2019) and Together We Can (coming mid-2022) garnered over $70,000 in fan-generated production support on Kickstarter.
- Lewis is a three-time GRAMMY-nominated and four-time Dove Award-winning artist.
- I Can't Help It (feat. Charles Jones)
- Take the Chance (feat. Nikki Leonti)
- Side by Side (feat. Kate Flannery)
- If We Ever Meet Again (feat. Arturo Sandoval)
- She Was Here (feat. Tori Kelly)
- I Wont Forget You (feat. Solomon Ray & Izzi Ray)
- Everybody Hurts (feat. Ty Herndon)
- Happy Days are Here Again / Get Happy (feat. Lia Booth)
- Luckiest (feat. Mike Murray)
- Together We Can (feat. Eden Espinosa, Kamilah Marshall & Terron Brooks)
- Ella Estuvo Aquí (feat. Ally Brooke)