You Can Learn a Lot From a Song
“These Old Boots” tells the story of a man’s life through the journeys his boots have taken him on. The lyrics reflect on the good times, the bad times, and the lessons learned along the way. Written by new writer, Aaron Richards, it tells an interesting life story from the ground up. You might say this song has a lot of SOLE. It’s from their new album You Can Learn a Lot from a Song.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Bluegrass band from Eastern Kentucky that formed in 2012.
- Promote a no nonsense brand of bluegrass and high-energy performances. Their music is self-described as "high impact" and "taking curves on two wheels."
- Has release several albums to critical acclaim and is known for their traditional sound.
- Dave Carroll (guitar), Chaston Carroll (mandolin), Dale Thomas (banjo), Scott Tackett (guitar), Bryan Russell (bass), and Daniel Norton (resophonic guitar).
- Special Guest on the track and the album - Ron Stewart (fiddle)